Friday, January 25, 2013

Far from what I once was . . . but where am I at?



Constantly feel like I’m looking for myself lately. I feel like I’m still at this halfway point of what I once was but not yet what I’m going to be, what I want to be, what I should be. There is more to it than just doing what I feel I should be doing. There’s more to it than just walking the walk, and talking the talk. There is something more deep, internal, mind, emotions, soul . .  .something is not 100% satisfied within me, it is restless. It drives me insane, but only because I am impatient. It is ever so interesting having a very open mind, trying to grasp at every opportunity and take on the things that I feel create myself, challenge myself, better myself. It’s never-ending, but I think my problem, or part thereof, is that I don’t finish something that I’ve started, and I’m not putting my 100% into things that I should, like avoiding the big companies and saving money. My study is another one, yet that is one thing I don’t think I’m 100% on anymore . . . Natural Medicine, or just being healthy . . .and this open-mindedness, and constantly learning, has aided my lack of bother with this field . . .  yet I know I have got to put effort into something that I have started, and know that what I have to finish of it (which is still only half the course) will be worth it.
It’s like I only want to fill my time with those things I enjoy, that help me grow. I feel like no time should be wasted. And in the meantime, here I sit, contemplating and writing my thoughts about refining and improving my own life and mind . . . .
Then I will spend more fulfilling time painting whilst listening to The Beatles, my savior in times of need.





1 comment:

  1. i think part of what you are seeking is 'certainty' and that is one thing we never really ever have, if you think about it...
    the next best thing is 'intention' - we can not be certain about the outcome but we can 'intend' and commit to a certain course of action we *hope* will get us where we (think) we want to be...
    the main thing i guess is to enjoy the journey and be open (as you are) to the twists and turns that mean we may end up not with what we want, but perhaps what we need, without even realising it :)
    i like reading your posts - you make me think :)

    big love xxx

    ReplyDelete